• H.A. maintains all SPARC, Solaris and applications features.
• Servers do not need to be the same model or configuration.
• H.A. supports all RDBMS
systems and stateless applications.
• Fast detection of fault conditions within 2 seconds.
• Fast failover and applications recovery time of 4 to 120 seconds.
• Flexible server configuration user can select any number of active servers and choose to failover to a standby or an active server.
• Servers either in active or standby mode can be running applications.
• Failover to an active server or a standby server does not require rebooting.
• Clients reconnect to standby server or alternate active server automatically after failover.
H.A. has a GUI status display for quick identification of server status and applications status.
H.A. has point and click administration tools.
• Detailed status and history
windows are available for troubleshooting or detailed status monitoring.
ONS (On-Line Network Suite) provides for redundant network configurations within a server. Should a network failure occur, H.A. can reroute traffic within the server instead of triggering a
failover to an alternate server.
• GDT (Geni Dialing Tool) is the automatic phone or pager
notification system that is triggered when a failure event takes place.
• API (Applications Process
Interface) is our programmable interface which enables the user to write a program to monitor the health of the applications and trigger a failover if an application is corrupted.
H.A. Technical Solutions is now offering the High Availability software family for SUN OS, Solaris 1.X and 2.X operating systems. This low cost,
efficient and flexible solution for client/server and Internet applications is a combination of advanced state of the art hardware, software fault detection, heartbeat monitoring technology and leading
edge expertise in high-availability requirements. H.A. transparently monitors the health of all servers sharing the same disk subsystem to alleviate disruptions and service availability issues.
H.A.'s powerful and easy to use monitoring system can detect a failure in the server hardware or applications software, kickoff recovery and restart multiple failed services. This capability is ideal
for telecommunication and other mission critical applications companies requiring high uptime on their internal or external servers.
Platform: SUN server or SUN workstations
Operating System: SUN OS, Solaris 1.X or 2.X
System Memory: 8 MB
Internal Disk Storage:
1.5 MB for H.A.
External Disk Storage: One or more shared disks or disk arrays with one of the following interfaces: SCSI I/II, IPI, Fiber Channel, Ultra SCSI Fast Wide Differential.
Network: One or more per system of the following in any combination:
Ethernet, Token Ring, Fiber Channel, FDDI or UTP.
CLIENT/SERVER APPLICATIONS SUPPORTED:
Any stateless applications
CLIENT/SERVER APPLICATIONS SUPPORTED WITH API:
For other operating system support or for API contract development, please contact us.